Re: Get ILUG Out of Your Stupid God Damned Mailing List!!!

Top Page
Author: Federico Sevilla III
On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 11:19:59AM +0800, Federico Sevilla III wrote:
> Remove the ILUG mailing list from the MITC-LUG YahooGroup now.
>
> We did not want to be part of your YahooGroup, we do not want to be
> part of your YahooGroup, and we will never want to be part of your
> YahooGroup.

In 2003-02-07, dilbert22ph, the MITC-LUG YahooGroup's moderator, added
ILUG to their YahooGroup. It's either coincidence or someone playing
games that for the second time we have been subscribed to their
YahooGroup.

At any rate, the MTAs of free.net.ph now reject any mail coming from
mitc-lug-owner@??? or having come from that mailing list.

My apologies for the ear-bleeding message I'm replying to (ear-bleeding
component snipped) and for the unwanted mail that got through.

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to