Get ILUG Out of Your Stupid God Damned Mailing List!!!

Top Page
Author: Federico Sevilla III
To: mitc-lug Moderator
CC: ILUG Mailing List
Subject: Get ILUG Out of Your Stupid God Damned Mailing List!!!
Dilbert22ph,

Remove the ILUG mailing list from the MITC-LUG YahooGroup now.

We did not want to be part of your YahooGroup, we do not want to be part
of your YahooGroup, and we will never want to be part of your
YahooGroup.

Go fuck yourself in the ass. I've told you to leave us alone before.

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to