Re: style guide

Author: Dean Michael Berris
To: Mike P
CC: Filipino Linux Documentation Project
New-Topics: Re: style guide
Subject: Re: style guide
Hi mike,

I am also interested in writing a few HOWTO's myself, and translating
documentation for things like the kernel, and a few userland tools that
I personally use.

I don't know if there exists such a style sheet, although i think the
format to be followed is the format in which the doc came in.

I also have a Distro thing going, and i am also planning to do the
documentation in Filipino (more specifically, and politically correct
would be tagalog).

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

HTH and TIA. :)

--