Re: [plug] [ UPDATES ] ManilaCon 2003

Top Page
Author: C Francis Pineda
To: plug
CC: Ian C. Sison
Subject: Re: [plug] [ UPDATES ] ManilaCon 2003
servers will be arriving tom am. pls coordinate with jun and mike.
hopefully you can all be there tom.

--
C Francis Pineda
I-Sentry Solutions Inc.

D (+632)-7511206
T (+632)-7503652 to 55
F (+632)-7503654
M (+63918)-3457654
I 93118193

E francis@???
U www.isentry.ph
P www.isentry.ph/~francis/cfrancis.pgp

The information in this email is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this email are subject
to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
ISSI client engagement letter.