Re: Preparation for the upcoming ManilaCon 2003

Top Page
Author: C Francis Pineda
To: Marvin Pascual, Junn Pal
CC: Ian C. Sison
Subject: Re: Preparation for the upcoming ManilaCon 2003
Junn,

Pls coordinate with Marvin Pascual and Ian Sison. We need to get the
network done asap. Also update with the servers. Foe everyone's benefit,

here's the mobile of the ffg people concerned:

Junn Pal: 0917 9467525
Mike Quimson: 0920 2115677
Marvin: 0919 3141254
Ian: 0917 5390601

I'll be working on the programme and topics aside from real work. Good luck.

Francis

--
C Francis Pineda
I-Sentry Solutions Inc.

D (+632)-7511206
T (+632)-7503652 to 55
F (+632)-7503654
M (+63918)-3457654
I 93118193

E francis@???
U www.isentry.ph
P www.isentry.ph/~francis/cfrancis.pgp

The information in this email is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this email are subject
to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
ISSI client engagement letter.