Final Programme for Manilacon

Top Page
Author: C Francis Pineda
To: penguignus-2003
CC: plug
Subject: Final Programme for Manilacon
Guys, I added another slot (track 2) for PLUG - though we have backup
speakers, we want someone who can talk about the viability of open
sourcein the enterprise entitled, Open Source Security for Executives. I
have some materials if you need any. Please let me know if someone can
talk about this. Thanks.

--
C Francis Pineda
I-Sentry Solutions Inc.

D (+632)-7511206
T (+632)-7503652 to 55
F (+632)-7503654
M (+63918)-3457654
I 93118193

E francis@???
U www.isentry.ph
P www.isentry.ph/~francis/cfrancis.pgp

The information in this email is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or advice contained in this email are subject
to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
ISSI client engagement letter.