Re: dancer-ircd known vulnerabilities

Top Page
Author: Federico Sevilla III
Subject: Re: dancer-ircd known vulnerabilities
On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 03:19:11AM -0000, CG Haravata wrote:
> From my searches of known vulnerabilities re dancer-ircd, i haven't
> found any except for this:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=133342
>
> Do you think it is secure enough to be used for ManilaCon, or it's
> just that there are now published vulnerabilities yet?

This looks good to me. Does setting up a free.net.ph IRC node
(manilacon.irc.free.net.ph) using dancer-ircd_1.0.31+maint8 sound like a
good idea? We can connect it to the network through UP Manila which is
also connected via Eastern Telecoms. :)

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to