A short report on the PLUG Free Technical Seminar on Apr 26 …

Author: eric pareja
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group, Linux Newbies, PH-Pythonistas
New-Topics: Python and Zope BOFs (was: A short report on the PLUG Free Technical Seminar on Apr 26 at APC)
Subject: A short report on the PLUG Free Technical Seminar on Apr 26 at APC
Greetings Juan et Alice,

Thank you to all those who attended yesterday's PLUG Free Technical
Talks at APC! Your presence made it a rousing success.

I will be rewriting my talk, "Starting to Slither: Python for
Beginners" and posting the .mgp and .html slides used during the
presentation.

If there are any corrections, additions or clarifications that you
would like me to address, please let me know. Comments about the talk
and how it can be improved are welcome.

I intend to talk again about Python in upcoming PLUG free lectures,
and maybe discuss specific problems or application areas of Python.
I'm most likely to talk about using Python in CGI or writing Python
GUI apps in the future and would like to get your feedback about this.

--
___ _____________________________ eric pareja (xenos AT maharlika.upm.edu.ph)
\e/ [ Philippine Linux Users' Group ] Linux User #8159 http://counter.li.org