php code on RedHat 8.0

Top Page
Author: Joeffrey Betita
To: Php
Subject: php code on RedHat 8.0

 hi ppl
      i have a RedHat 8.0 the Php package is php-4.2.2-8.0.7,
php-mysql-4.2.2-8.0.7 the webserver is httpd-2.0.4-11 my problem is the php
source code appear on one of the page of the website we host. i have search
the archive of this list found nothing similar to my problem. did i miss
something on the httpd.conf do i have to add or edit the httpd.conf or is it
on the php.ini thanks for your help.

below is the configuration of httpd.conf

# AddType allows you to add to or override the MIME configuration
# file mime.types for specific file types.
#
AddType application/x-tar .tgz
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3