Re: details

Top Page
Author: Federico Sevilla III
Subject: Re: details
On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 11:36:55AM +0000, thad wrote:
> any deatils how to register?

Thank you for your enthusiasm about ManilaCon 2003, Thad, but this isn't
the place for that kind of discussion. Maybe you could check out
<http://www.isssp.org.ph/> instead. This mailing list is meant for
collaboration between members (and I guess non-members) of the team that
will harden a GNU/Linux SittingPenguiGnu for the hacking contest.

> Thus the discount was worked out already, how much?

On the PLUG list it was mentioned that there will be no discount for
PLUG members. I believe the members of the hardening team will get free
passes, and hope this can be confirmed.

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to