RE: Game Development Tools

Top Page
Author: Revi Sun
To: oss-gamedev
Subject: RE: Game Development Tools
Hi,

currently I've been studying opengl and sdl, eventually I hope to use mesa
and ogg. also I've been using dev-cpp as my ide in windows instead of vc++.

As for content creation, I've been studying gimp for 2d art, and anim8or for
3d modeling.

Mostly I've been reading the OGL redbook, and 'grokking the gimp' docs.
I've also been scanning the code on game/ogl programming sites.

Hope to hear from the other members of this list..

Revi