Re: We're Alive

Top Page
Author: Dakila Reyes II
Subject: Re: We're Alive
Hello,

I am very much willing to help in anyway I can. Most probably my skills
will be considered newbie compared to you guys pero kahit researcher or
something like that para lang makatulong. Siguro agenda ko lang is just
be able to listen and to gain some knowledge from the practitioners. :)

Lahat ga kayo eh mga nagkakape?

Dax