RE: [ph-perl] Perl SIG, anyone?

Top Page
Author: Marvin Pascual
To: ph-perl
Subject: RE: [ph-perl] Perl SIG, anyone?

Yes, face-to-face because I don't have an Internet connection already. I
badly need to learn Perl na and I have it's purpose already. Pwede, Migs?
Be our moderator/tutor kasi marunong ka na talaga ng Perl eh at may kasama
akong gustong matuto ng Perl. =)

---
MARVIN T. PASCUAL
E-Mail: marvin.pascual@???
Tel. #: (+63-2) 925-2053/981-7068
Mobile #: (+62-919) 314-1254
Linux User No. 247147

---

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Pascual;Marvin T.
FN:Marvin T. Pascual
ORG:Bureau of Internal Revenue;Information Systems Development Service
TITLE:Information Systems Analyst 1
TEL;WORK;VOICE:9252052
TEL;WORK;VOICE:9817022
TEL;HOME;VOICE:9293952
TEL;PREF:9252052
ADR;WORK:;Systems Maintenance and Support Division;#14 Makadios Street, Sikatuna Village;Quezon City;;1101;Philippines
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Systems Maintenance and Support Division=0D=0A#14 Makadios Street, Sikatuna =
Village=0D=0AQuezon City 1101=0D=0APhilippines
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:marvin.pascual@???
REV:20020423T181951Z
END:VCARD